This is where I blog about everything forwards and backwards relating to my experiences in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. Unexpectedly, I have found myself not believing in the church anymore.

Saturday, June 7, 2014

FHE with young kids #19 -- The Temple Maze



Our oldest loves mazes. He always breezes through them. I spent some time looking for the hardest maze I could find, and then I took it and made it fun by adding pictures into it and added a temple at the end. Enjoy!



For the lesson we talked about temples, how you need to keep the commandments to go to the temple, you need to be nice, sometimes we mess up but it's OK we can keep going, eventually you'll find your way there, etc.

It was a surprising and fun moment when our 4 year old son asked what we do in the temple. So we got to talk about that, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment