This is where I blog about everything forwards and backwards relating to my experiences in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. Unexpectedly, I have found myself not believing in the church anymore.

Monday, June 30, 2014

Ward Mission Plan



I was released from being an Elder's Quorum instructor and called to first be a ward missionary, then as the assistant ward mission leader. I'm not the most social person by nature but I can still be engaging if necessary, especially one on one. I can also be very organized. I think this means I have the tools to do a good job, and this calling is forcing me out of my shell. I think it's a good thing. It's nice to have a more active calling where I'm actually doing stuff and going out with the missionaries and coordinating things to get done, not just teaching theory on Sundays. It's a change of pace.

We've been working on a new ward mission plan. We fasted and prayed as a ward council to come up with it, and this is what we got:


I think we were all pleased with the result. Hopefully it helps the ward.


No comments:

Post a Comment