This is where I blog about everything forwards and backwards relating to my experiences in The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day saints. Unexpectedly, I have found myself not believing in the church anymore.

Monday, June 30, 2014

FHE with young kids #21 -- Missionary pictures



I'm the assistant ward mission leader now. Yesterday I did a third hour presentation on the new ward mission plan. For FHE we encouraged the ward to go over the plan and set some personal goals. We really ended up mostly just talking to the kids about missionaries, showing them pictures, singing the i hope they call me on a mission song, talking about how old you have to be to go on a mission, and then showing them some of my mission pictures. They thought that was cool.

Found these missionary coloring sheets



No comments:

Post a Comment